Sunday, November 25, 2007

He’s Home!

Steve is back in Toronto. In spite of his condition, he was able to make it back to Toronto from Sudbury by bus. BY BUS! The man has an iron will and once he made up his mind to go home, nothing could stop him. He said he was a bit tired after hours on the bus, but otherwise, he feels fine, and is happy about having proper meals and his own bed to sleep in. A few months of therapy and he will be ready to come home. For keeps. I’m not letting him out of my sight once he sets foot in the Philippines. I had a rough month behind me and I don’t intend to go through worrying like a demented woman ever again. I’m a lot happier now knowing that my husband is home and just healing and waiting until he is strong enough to hop on a plane for home. Thank you for the prayers from so many people. From Friends, Family, and my pastor. In a time of crisis like this, it’s really good to have praying friends rallying to bring the voices of supplication to God’s heavenly throne. Thank you so much.