Thursday, February 10, 2005

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Ever get up on the wrong side of the bed? Yikes. I seem to be doing that too often lately. Like my body was awake, but my mind is still with the sandman. Hey where are my slippers? Aww, my eyes feel gritty as if somebody poured sand on them in buckets. There are about a hundred things I should be doing and I must get a start real fast. Hey Jaybee, find me my reading glasses, will you please? Got to check my e-mail. Somebody, please be kind enough to bring me a cup of hot, strong coffee? I need to wake up some more here! Anybody seen my mobile? It’s ringing but I can’t seem to find it. Never mind. That will be Angge calling me to pick up her kid. Hey what the heck, this is going to be a long day, and I might as well spend the better part of it resting! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ